Art Features of the Tee:
Full back print of Moreschi's oil painting depicting a Templar Sergeant with battle axe in hand and the Latin 'Cruce Signati" scrawled up towards the top back of this tee. "Cruce Signati (Those chosen by the cross) was a 12th century term used to describe the modern notation of crusader on a crusade.
The front center chest has the modern english "Those signed by the cross" and the above Gospel of Mark Chapter 8, verse 34-35.
On the right forearm sleeve of the sand colored long sleeve is the "Glory Be" in old school medieval script... "Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end."
This tee is an addition to our Spiritual Warfare Collection.
Classic short sleeve performance "moisture wicking" crew neck t-shirt that looks and feels like cotton. Features a ribbed taped neck collar. Unisex.
- Dye Sublimated printing for a soft to touch feel of the "print to garment."
- Short sleeve available in sand, vintage grey, and vintage gold tone colored tees.
- Long sleeve available in sand only.
- Moisture Wicking Tee with built in anti-microbial and anti-stain features. One of the fastest drying times on the market.
- Fabric - 100% Spun Polyester.
Recommended Cleaning Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, no softeners.
- Do not bleach, wash separately.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not Iron art prints.
- Do not dry clean.
BASIC Short Sleeve Sizing Chart and Fit Suggestions
As usual, all orders receive a free Defiance 76 vehicle decal!