AMERICA ANSWERS THE CALL... not for liberty at home, but for liberty for land an ocean away.
--------HEROES then arose; Who, scorning coward self, for others liv'd, Toil'd for their ease, and for their safety bled. Thomson A doughboy standing in repose holding old glory close to heart in tribute to comrades lost. The AEF divisional patches are the backdrop to the drawing, surrounded by the French Flag representing our debt paid to Lafayette, as mentioned by General Pershing on his Visit to General Lafayette's tomb. LEST WE FORGET
Classic short sleeve performance "moisture wicking" crew neck t-shirt that looks and feels like cotton. Features a ribbed taped neck collar. Unisex.
- Dye Sublimated printing for a soft to touch feel of the "print to garment." Full back print, right sleeve print of our Lady Liberty sitting on her throne of freedom in an early 1900s ink style, front left chest of the "original" defiance patriot.
- Short sleeve WHITE tone colored tee.
- Moisture Wicking Tee with built in anti-microbial and anti-stain features. One of the fastest drying times on the market.
- Fabric - 100% Spun Polyester.
Recommended Cleaning Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, no softeners.
- Do not bleach, wash separately.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not Iron art prints.
- Do not dry clean.
BASIC Short Sleeve Sizing Chart and Fit Suggestions